A number of large naval units on both sides in the Mediterranean were either lost or severely damaged during the timeframe of the Crusader battle. I believe this list is complete, but if not, corrections are welcome. Small units and subs to follow. Sources are varied, include Italian Navy, Regiamarina.net, official histories, etc.
Luigi Cadorna, an early Condotierri similar to da Barbiano and di Giussano. US Navy ONI File, 1943.
- Vittorio Veneto (damaged, submarine torpedo, 13 Dec 41)
- Trieste (damaged, submarine torpedo, 22 Nov 41)
- Duca degli Abruzzi (damaged, aerial torpedo, 22 Nov 41)
- Alberto di Giussano (lost, surface encounter, 13 December 41)
- Alberico da Barbiano (lost, surface encounter, 13 December 41)
- Ark Royal (lost, submarine torpedo, 13 Nov 41)
- Barham (lost, submarine torpedo, 25 Nov 41)
- Valiant (damaged, frogmen attack, 19 Dec 41)
- Queen Elizabeth (damaged, frogmen attack, 19 Dec 41)
- Neptune (lost, mines, 19 Dec 41)
- Galatea (lost, sub torpedo, 15 Dec 41)
- Aurora (damaged, mines, 19 Dec 41)